Memorial Day is a sobering and humbling day for me.
I had the privilege to serve in the United States Marine Corps with young men and women that inspired me everyday.
Unfortunately, some of those inspiring Marines never made it back home.
Below I highlight a few of the Marines I had the privilege of directly serving with during my time…Semper Fidelis.
All members of the GMF club.
Note: GMF=Good Mother F*#$er.
- Nate Krissoff–Best bud on Okinawa and fellow intelligence officer.
- Almar Fitzgerald–rack mate at Officer Candidate School
- Warren Frank–fire team at Infantry Officer Course
- Travis Manion–Same class at The Basic School
- Eric Jones–Same class at The Basic School
- Max Galilea–Operations at Yama Sukura and G3 ops in Okinawa (my boss)
- Trane McCloud–S3 Ops in Haditha, Iraq (told our military transition team what to do)
and many more…
Hate the war; love the warrior.
Okay, I’m going to go haze myself in honor of these guys…
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.