Risk Parity in a Rising Rates Regime
- Rob Croce, Rusty Guinn, and Lee Partridge
- A version of the paper can be found here.
- Want a summary of academic papers with alpha? Check out our free Academic Alpha Database!
We’ve had some recent commentary on the costs/benefits of risk parity based strategies:
Most of the comments have been focused on risk parity’s dependence on long bonds.
A natural question to ask is “What happens to Risk Parity when Interest Rates Rise?”
Thankfully, Rob Croce and crew give us some analysis.
Risk parity 1970 to 1981:
Seen any other analysis on risk parity?
My team at Empiritrage is putting together a very large risk parity report–stay tuned
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.