Next Wednesday (Oct 16th) I’ll be talking about behavioral finance alongside a good friend of mine at Admire Capital–Armen Karamanian, Ph.D.
The speaker list includes more than half a dozen family offices (examples below):
- Edward Stern, President – Hartz Capital (SFO)
- Ram Ahluwalia, Managing Director – Winged Foot Capital (SFO)
- David Foulke, Partner – Empiritrage (SFO)
- Andreas Calianos of Dome Equities LLC (SFO)
- Dan Farrell of Privos Capital (MFO)
- Henley Smith of Commonwealth (MFO)
Single Family Offices – can register here: http://ivyfon.com/oct16registersfo.html
Multi Family Offices – can register here: http://ivyfon.com/oct16registermfo.html
Non Family Offices – can register here: http://ivyfon.com/oct16registernfo.html
The agenda is here – http://ivyfon.com/oct16agenda.html.
If you are interested in attending I can try and get you in at a discount/free (need to let me know ahead of time).
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.