We were sitting around the office today discussing the type of financial advisor we'd like to be.
Then it struck us. What would Charlie Munger do?
Invert, always invert.
So we decided to come up a list of 10 things people DON'T like about their financial advisor
- Charging me too much
- I can't understand what they actually charge
- Always trying to sell me a bank product
- Overly aggressive in recommendations
- Constantly changing my investments
- Poor returns
- The investment strategy is too complicated
- Nobody listens to my opinion
- My calls are secondary to the richer guy
- Nobody will take ownership of mistakes
WHY DON'T I JUST DO THIS MYSELF!!!
...maybe you should?