Here is a snapshot of a model portfolio built on the Quantitative Value philosophy. Note: we exclude financials in our analysis, so by construction they have a 0% allocation
- May 2017 Update on sector allocations
- Consumer discretionary and healthcare dominate the cheap stock landscape. Amazon is projected to kill a lot of things!
- Current allocations:
- Technology, consumer discretionary, and industrials are overweight relative to 3 months prior
- Allocations 3 months ago (February)
- This February, energy was the cheapest sector…oil shock!
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.