We’ve updated the technology behind our free tools for financial professionals. Unfortunately, this took a long time, but now that we’ve developed the framework, we’ll be able to launch new and better tools in the future.
The current core modules are the following:
Allocation Architect: This module allows DIY investors to backtest various asset allocation models and receive advanced portfolio analytics.
- Trend-following focus across big-picture asset classes and categories
DIY Investing: Interesting in running your own active value and momentum strategy? Now you can!
- Monthly updated lists of top EBIT/TEV, or “value” firms
- Monthly updated lists of top 2-12 cumulative return, or “momentum” firms
- Monthly updated lists for a variety of common tactical asset allocation techniques
Analysis Toolit (Beta): Leverage top-flight performance analytics and assess the performance of common benchmarks.
As always, the tools are for entertainment purposes only and the projections or other information generated by the tools on the site regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results.
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.