Looking for a great challenge on a Saturday morning on September 24th?
Come join some members of the Alpha Architect team and our tribe of friends/clients when we take part in the “March for the Fallen” on Saturday, September 24, 2016.
We’re aiming to take on the individual effort 28 mile + 35lb rucksack challenge, but there are other versions for those looking for a less intense challenge.
We’ll be out there to honor the memory of all that have fallen in the defense of our nation.
- The event is hosted by the Pennsylvania Army National Guard Training Center in Fort Indiantown Gap, which is about 1.5 hours out Route 76 from our offices. We can meet up with anyone interested and drive out together.
- Here is a map of the course: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=557299
- There will be two categories: a 14-mile “Hawk Watch Challenge,” and a 28-mile “Path to Honor” option.
- You can hike “Light” (and carry no weight), or for any truly hardy adventurers, you can carry a 35-pound rucksack/backpack and try to win the top honor.
- Event website: http://www.gapmwr.com/march-for-the-fallen
We hope to see you there!
Details on how to sign up:
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.