Today is the 241st birthday of the Marines, which is celebrated by all Marines around the world. Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day.
A great time of year to reflect and thank all veterans for keeping America awesome.
As former Marines, we wanted to do a small part in giving back to the veteran community by reiterating that our doors are open to all vets out there.
Basically, if ever have any investing/finance/life questions, you’ve got free life-time consulting from a PhD in finance — so reach out!!!
- Want to break into the finance industry?
- Looking to get an MBA or a PhD?
- Trying to figure out how to invest?
- Looking to translate military lessons into investing (see WSJ piece here)?
- Need capital for new business activities?
We will always make time to help: no question is too small or too dumb. We may not have the answer, but we can connect you with folks who do.
Wes & Pat
PS. Below is a message from USMC leadership delivering the 241st Birthday message.
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.