Here is a link to our podcast on The Investors Podcast
This article provides an overview of Preston and Stig’s interview with Wesley Gray, an Executive Managing Member from the asset management company Alpha Architect that specializes in Quantitative Value ETFs. This article and podcast answers the following questions:
- Who is Wesley Gray and why did he start an ETF?
- What is the difference between an ETF and a mutual fund for the investor?
- Why is an ETF typically cheaper than a mutual fund?
You can listen to the podcast via the link below:
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.