We were recently asked by Aaron Brask, one of our guest bloggers, why we don’t provide a “job board” on our site. Aaron works for several large family offices and he says it is incredibly difficult to find intellectually honest talent.
Aaron also pointed out that we have a unique community of savvy, curious, and genuinely engaged readers both on the job seeker side and on the employer side.
For example, perhaps you’d like to be a taxidermist and simultaneously calculate differential equations on a white board at the same time? We can probably find the person who will hire you, but it is unlikely a typical job recruiter could say the same…
Source here and changes were made
In fact, when we posted a job request from an Alpha Architect family office client, we received overwhelming response, and the family was able to get a placement within a few weeks. So maybe we can help out in this regard!
Anyway, I thought Aaron raised a good point so we went ahead and set up a basic functionality “job board” for our community. Feel free to post jobs.
- Employers can post a job here: https://alphaarchitect.com//post-a-job/
- Job seekers can review jobs here: https://alphaarchitect.com//jobs/
- The user administration dashboard is here: https://alphaarchitect.com//job-dashboard/
We’ll be posting our currently available positions as well.
You can always access the links via our sidebar:
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.