I’ll be chatting about the momentum anomaly out in Seattle, WA on May 19th.
We’ll cover some hard-hitting questions related to momentum investing:
- What is momentum? (background here)
- Do transaction costs destroy the strategy? (background here)
- Is momentum too crowded? (background here)
- Can an open secret, like momentum, work in the future? (background here)
Save your seat. Register now using this link:
Register at Eventbrite
Saturday, May 19, 2018
- 9:30 a.m. — Registration opens
- 9:45 a.m. — Presentation begins
- 12:45 p.m. — Adjournment
Free to Attend:
There is no fixed fee to attend. We accept a contribution of any amount, either online or at the door.
Open to the public. AAII membership is not required to attend.
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.