I’ll be chatting about the momentum anomaly out in Seattle, WA on May 19th.
We’ll cover some hard-hitting questions related to momentum investing:
- What is momentum? (background here)
- Do transaction costs destroy the strategy? (background here)
- Is momentum too crowded? (background here)
- Can an open secret, like momentum, work in the future? (background here)
Save your seat. Register now using this link:
Register at Eventbrite
Saturday, May 19, 2018
- 9:30 a.m. — Registration opens
- 9:45 a.m. — Presentation begins
- 12:45 p.m. — Adjournment
Free to Attend:
There is no fixed fee to attend. We accept a contribution of any amount, either online or at the door.
Open to the public. AAII membership is not required to attend.