You can listen to the podcast via the link below:
Here is a link to our podcast on the Stansberry Investor Hour.
It’s the 10-year anniversary of this extraordinary bull market, officially – except not really, as Porter explains to Buck in this week’s podcast episode.
Even so – there’s no question a lot of people are making money. But with the S&P 500 having more than tripled since March 2009 lows… who’s been smartest (not LUCKIEST as would be the case with cryptos)? Porter points to believers of the FAANG stocks – and one of them in particular.
Later on, they’re joined by Wesley Gray, a former Marine and professor of finance at Drexel who now runs a fund with $1 billion under management. He has a strategy of buying ultra-hated investments that would make even the most steeled valued investors uneasy. So how do you tell the difference between a stock that’s simply nearing a low… and one that’s doomed?
Wesley will be joining the Stansberry team at our Vegas Conference October 1-2, along with Stansberry editors and hear guest speakers like Dr. Lacy Hunt, Steve Forbes, Robert Kiyosaki, Penn Jillette, Dennis Gartman, Jim Grant, and many others.
- Quantitative Value Investing philosophy
- Quantitative Value book
- The pain of Value investing
- Stock and bond correlations are regime dependent
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.