You can watch the video via the link below:
This week Ryan and I have a discussion on three topics. First, we discuss ETF tax efficiency based on the findings in a new paper by the RAFI team. Second, we discuss the profitability factor as Larry Swedroe highlights a new paper on international evidence. Third, we discuss my article on how one should benchmark a trend following strategy.
- Can Your Alpha Cover the Tax Bill? Pro-Tip: The ETF Wrapper May Help.
- The Profitability Factor: International Evidence
- What is the correct benchmark for trend following?
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.