You can watch the video via the link below:
This week Ryan and I discuss two topics. First, we examine a paper titled, “The Misguided Beliefs of Financial Advisers”, which examines if financial advisors are conflicted, or simply misguided. Second, we examine a post on the Unobservable Global Market Portfolio.
- Is Financial Advice Conflicted…Or is it Simply Misguided?
- A Proxy for the Unobservable Global Market Portfolio
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.