In today’s video, we examine three posts. First, we examine Larry Swedroe’s rebuttal to the “failure” of factor investing. Second, we examine a paper examining the performance of the Size and Value factors in China. Last, we examine a fun and light-hearted post by Doug on EBITDA.
- “The Failure of Factor Investing was Predictable”
- Size and Value in China
- EBITDA, EBITDA, EBITDA…that’s all, folks!
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.