In this week’s post, I discuss three papers. The first examines a new factor, the Cash Conversion Cycle–while most are discounting factors in the new “Factor Zoo” world, this is definitely an interesting factor to examine. Second, I briefly summarize Larry Swedroe’s paper on Risk versus Uncertainty, and how one can build alternative portfolios to deal with the fact that we make investment decisions in an uncertain world. Last, I examine a post by Tommi, summarizing a paper showing that even institutional investors appear to get distracted.
- A Remarkable New Factor: The Cash Conversion Cycle
- Additional Link to 1999 CS report.
- Investment Strategy in an Uncertain World
- Distracted Institutional Investors
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.