In this week’s video, we examine three articles. The first article, written by Adam Tkaczuk, covers a method to make an opportunity zone (equity) investment behave more like a bond. The second article, written by Larry Swedroe, examines the future performance of past winning & loser funds. The third article, written by Tommi, examines an investment strategy combining the information from (1) short selling and (2) insider buying/selling.
- Structuring Lower Risk Opportunity Zone Investments
- The Folly of Hiring Winners and Firing Losers
- Short Selling + Insider Selling = Profitable Strategy?
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.