In this week’s post, I discuss four papers. The first paper, summarized by Tommi and written by Tarun Gupta and Bryan Kelly (AQR), examines the momentum of (L/S) factors. The second article, written by Larry Swedroe, asks the following: “The Re-Death of Value, or Déjà Vu All Over?” The third article is a guest post by Robinson Crawford, who gives an overview of equity compensation. The last paper, a guest post by Radovan Vojtko, examines an interesting strategy within the commodity complex.
- Is factor momentum really everywhere?
- The Re-Death of Value, or Déjà Vu All Over?
- Equity Compensation Planning in a TCJA World
- Skewness Effect in Commodities
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.