In this week’s post, we discuss three papers. The first post, written by Wes, covers a deep-dive into trend-following on equities. The second post, written by Andrew Miller, examines Large-Cap Value portfolios. The last post, written by Larry Swedroe, examines Active Management.
- Trend Following: The Epitome of No Pain, No Gain
- Large-Cap Price-to-Book Investing: What is Dead May Never Die
- Is Active Management Skilled? If So, Who Benefits?
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.