In today’s video, we examine three articles from last week. The first article, written by Larry Swedroe, examines the Momentum of News. The second article, written by Wes, examines an out-of-sample test on Momentum by looking at Russian stocks in the 19th century. The third article, written by Tommi, examines the impacts that short sellers have within markets–are they manipulative or do they carry information to make markets more efficient?
- The Momentum of News
- Momentum Factor Investing in 19th Century Imperial Russia
- Short Selling + Inside Selling = Bad News
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.