We are creating a series of long-form educational videos that present materials often covered in our white papers. The intent of these videos is make our content more accessible to visual learners.
The video below is a presentation related to a long-form post we have on a post called, “The Sustainable Active Investing Framework: Simple, But Not Easy,” which is a discussion about identifying sustainable edge in a competitive marketplace.
The video borrows heavily from the ideas in the blog post, but is focused specifically on factor investing.
The lecture is structured to address the following ideas:
- What is factor investing?
- Do factors work?
- Factor portfolio considerations
- Managing factor investor behavior
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.