In this week’s post, we discuss four articles. The size, written by the folks at AQR, is titled “Fact, Fiction, and the Size Effect” and is a deep dive into the Size effect–I highly recommend everyone read the underlying paper as well. The second article examines the baseline historical facts of market sell-offs, both within the U.S. and other markets. The third paper, summarized by Larry Swedroe, examines a way to enhance L/S momentum portfolios. The last article discusses Momentum, Quality, and more importantly, gives some R Code to help those interested in replicating results at home.
- Fact, Fiction, and the Size Effect
- Market Sell-off Analysis: Baseline Historical Facts
- Enhancing the Performance of Momentum Strategies
- Momentum, Quality, and R Code
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.