ETF Portfolio Manager (potentially multiple positions)
We are seeking a seasoned ETF portfolio manager (or someone willing to be trained). This individual would directly support the senior portfolio manager in the design, maintenance, improvement, and execution of the firm’s portfolio management systems. Ideal candidates typically have a technology background and a love of finance and the ETF industry. Your mission would be to help us help ETF-prenuers win.
What the job entails
This role is built for an experienced individual, but we would be open to training someone who wants to learn.
- Your primary role would be as an ETF portfolio manager and all the tasks in which this entails.
As a small firm, all employees do their fair share of administrative tasks, and this position is no exception. Particularly for the first year, a successful candidate can expect to spend a significant amount of time learning how the firm operates and understanding the processes currently in effect.
What a successful candidate will possess
Hard skills include:
- Fluent in technology (not necessarily a full-stack developer) with an ability to learn various languages and systems (required)
- Knowledge of institutional trading and execution terminology and systems (required)
- Bloomberg ninja (required)
- Interactive Brokers knowledge (trainable)
Soft skills include:
- Attention to detail and ability to spot check one’s own work from different angles prior to submission
- Task management and ability to juggle several workstreams across multiple stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity and a self-starter