We are a unique and fast-growing quantitative asset manager with a mission–and passion–to empower investors through education. We’re looking for someone who would like to join us on our journey. The ideal teammate has an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be part of a small and fast growing organization. The primary role will be focused on co-managing trading and execution operations and conducting quantitative financial research. Applicants ideally have some programming skills and experience working in the Interactive Brokers trading environment. The desired teammate has experience managing ETF portfolio executions.
On location requirement (job cannot be done remotely) and we are located in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
Some of the job functions and requirements are outlined below:
- Executing securities, futures and FX transactions (product set is available here)
- Relevant experience in trading or transaction cost analysis
- Enhancing internal trading systems (Bloomberg/VBA required, Python/Java nice to have)
- Develop and maintain relationships with authorized participants and broker/dealers
- Use of diverse electronic trading strategies and broker/dealer strengths to accomplish execution goals
- Full understanding of Pre-Trade/Execution/Post-Trade lifecycle
- Strong commitment to understanding market microstructure and a desire to deliver best execution in coordination with the CCO
- Quantitative research in stock-selection and asset-allocation
- An ability and a desire to communicate research via our education platforms (e.g., papers, blog, lectures, and panels)
- 2-3 years of experience required
- Pay is commensurate with experience and capabilities