A Living Memorial to Those Who Sacrificed the Most
The March for the Fallen is a greater community event hosted by the Pennsylvania Army National Guard Training Center at Fort Indiantown Gap to honor the memory of all that have fallen in the defense of our nation (started by Major General Gronski).
Why should you attend?
- To honor the fallen
- Challenge yourself both mentally and physically (28 miles on rugged terrain. Optional: 35lb+ rucksack)
- Network with interesting and honorable people
Who should attend?
- Motivated men AND women (Need motivation? Click here)
- Folks who want to have fun!
Is this a charity that accepts donations?
- No. The charity is your time on the course honoring the sacrifice of Gold Star families. Alpha Architect funds housing/chow.
- Can I contribute to veteran causes? Yes. You can support our effort to complete the Leadville 100, where we are running to support Operation Rebound.
How did Alpha Architect get involved?
AA is a veteran-owned organization with representation across most of the US Armed Forces (U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Army — we’re still waiting for our first U.S. Air Force and U.S. Coast Guard teammates!). Our organization believes in supporting those who serve. Our goal with March for the Fallen is to bring awareness to the broader finance community of the sacrifices made by Service Members who died in the line of duty (example here). What started as a 10-person AA team building event in 2016, turned into a full-scale “fintwit” community event in 2017, 2018, and 2019. We hope the event gets bigger and better.