You can watch the video via the link below:
Ryan and I discuss three articles published on our blog this week. First, we examine a paper by Linda Zhang investigating the volatility of leveraged ETFs. Second, we discuss an article (and corresponding video and PPT slides from Wes) examining stock momentum strategies. The talk is titled “Momentum Investing, Simple, but not Easy”. Last, we examine an article by Aaron Brask examining the value of retirement accounts–this article, along with the prior one, is a must read for those interested in understanding the benefits of retirement accounts.
Links to the post are below for those interested in digging into the details!
- Leveraged ETFs and Volatility Jumps
- Momentum Investing, Like Value Investing, is Simple, but NOT Easy
- Illustrating the Value of Retirement Accounts (past related article by Aaron).
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.