You can watch the video via the link below:
This week Ryan and I discuss three topics. First, we examine the returns to U.S. stock broken down by (1) size and (2) factors (mega-cap stocks were the place to invest over the last 5 years!). Second, we examine a post by Adam Tkaczuk on Opportunity Zones–a must read for those with low basis securities. Third, we examine a post by Tommi on Hedge Funds and their role in reducing mispricing.
- Factor Investing Fact Check: Are Value and Momentum Dead?
- Want to Minimize Capital Gains Taxes? Check Out Our Guide to Opportunity Zone Investments
- Hedge Funds may Profit from Stock-Picking and Help Reduce Mispricing
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.