Welcome to the newly re-titled weekly video, Compound Your Knowledge. In today’s video, we examine three posts. First, we examine a simple analysis of 2018 Factor portfolio returns. Second, we examine a guest post by Jon Seed examining Warren’s put options, and how they are different than most investors put options. Last, we examine a guest post by Tommi, discussing a new Fama and French article highlighting the distribution of equity returns. A special thanks to Kyle Baxter, who runs the video/sound production.
- A Simple Analysis of 2018 U.S. Factor Returns
- Warren Buffett is Wrong About Options (Except)
- Equity Investing is Riskier than You Probably Expected
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.