In today’s video, we examine three posts. First, we examine Elisabetta Basilico’s post on Manager Sentiment and Stock Returns. Second, we examine a paper by Rich Shaner examining whether financial education actually improve outcomes. Last, we examine an interesting paper from Ray Micaletti about the Smart Money Indicator: A New Risk Management Tool.
- Manager Sentiment and Stock Returns
- Does Financial Education Actually Improve Outcomes? It’s Complicated.
- The Smart Money Indicator: A New Risk Management Tool
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.