In this week’s episode, we cover four articles published on our site. The first article, written by Ryan, examines the growth in assets of ETFs and Mutual Funds. The second article, summarized by Elisabetta, examines the performance of funds by differentiating the fund’s manager on his/her family wealth. The third article, written by Maneesh Shanbhag, examines the benefits of Tax-Loss Harvesting (TLH). The last article, written by Larry Swedroe, takes a deep dive into two explanations for the Value premium–(1) Risk and (2) Behavior.
- Are ETFs Really Crushing Mutual Funds?
- Fund Management: The Poor Beat the Rich
- Buyer Beware: The Reality of Tax-Loss Harvesting Benefits
- Deep Dive Into the Value Factor
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.