In today’s video, we examine three posts. First, we examine ESOPs and 1042 QRP (qualified replacement property) with Doug Pugliese. Second, we examine a guest post by Nicolas Rabener examining Value, Momentum and Carry over the past 10 years. Last, we examine a guest post by Elisabetta discussing a new paper on rankings/incentives.
- 1042 QRP: How to Finance a Seller Note
- Value, Momentum & Carry Across Asset Classes
- Rankings and Risk-Taking in the Finance Industry
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.