We get constant emails asking us:
Where is there a one-stop shop” for different trading ideas?
And I always have the same answer:
Our Academic Alpha Module.
I know we suck at marketing our own tools, but let me just remind everyone about our academic alpha module.
The academic alpha module is where we store summaries of interesting and potentially profitable research ideas published by academics. We try and synthesize the concept into a readable format that is accessible by those who are willing to put in a little time trying to learn.
The module can be accessed–FOR FREE–via our TurnkeyAnalyst toolkit:
- Here is a link: https://alpha.turnkeyanalyst.com/ideas
- Sign up with email/pw–easy day.
- Get access to a bunch of basic screens and some DIY tactical asset allocation.
Here is a screen shot of Academic Alpha:
We maintain an internal database containing 100’s of promising trading ideas and we share our summaries and a vast majority so others can benefit from our research.
You can learn more about academic alpha and the rest of our tools at the following link:
Go find some alpha!
NOTE: As of 3/29/2016 one can access our write-ups on academic papers here:
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.