[image_frame style=”framed_shadow” align=”center”]https://alphaarchitect.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/PowerPoint-Presentation-Google-Chrome_2013-01-14_08-56-12.png[/image_frame]
When Empiritrage released the initial report we were hoping others in the blogosphere would continue to work on the idea.
Our dream came true:
- First, CXOAdvisory.com rebacktested the strategy
- Next, Meb highlighted the concept in his sweet “Idea Farm”
- Finally, Woodshedder, a blog I was previously unfamiliar with, but am now happy to add to my RSS feed, just did some analysis on the system.
If you’ve done any work on the system, please share and I’ll post. I know there are multiple ways in which investors can improve upon the VBA system Empiritrage originally explored.
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.