Recently Discovered Academic Finance Research You Might Have Missed:
- Is it better to allocate portfolios to factors rather than to assets? (Cocoma, Czasonis, and etal)
- Tactical Asset Allocation with Market Valuations: Can’t even beat the simple 60/40 rule?? (Estrada)
More on ‘Smart Beta” ETFs:
- How Smart are ‘Smart Beta’ ETFs? Analysis of Relative Performance and Factor Timing (Glushkov)
- Are ‘Smart Beta’ ETFs a Threat to Active Fund Managers? (Morningstar)
- 6 Must-Knows About ‘Smart Beta’ Funds (Morningstar)
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.