You can watch the video via the link below:
Last week’s video (slightly delayed) involves interviews of three guests of Alpha Architect. The first guest is Adam Butler of Resolve Asset Management. We discuss Resolve’s portfolios and I ask Adam a tough question–if you can only pick one asset class and one rule to use for investments, what would it be? Our second guest (14-minute mark) is Andrew Miller. We discuss a topic relevant for most financial advisors, withdrawal rates. We discuss Andrew’s published and working papers on the topic (links below). Next (28-minute mark), Ryan asks me questions on a summary of my blog post, “Value, Momentum, and Risk.” Ryan then interviews our third guest, Elisabetta Basilico, to discuss her blog post on gender bias in asset management (40-minute mark). Last, at the 48-minute mark, Ryan interviews our CCO/COO Patrick Cleary and our CTO/Portfolio Manager Brandon Koepke on another relevant topic for financial advisors–cybersecurity.
- Adam Butler — Resolve Asset Management
- Andrew Miller — Published and Working Papers on ways to improve withdrawal rates.
- Here is a blog post, mentioned in the podcast, where we discuss how bonds will perform in the next crisis.
- Value, Momentum, and Risk
- Elisabetta Basilico — Why so few women in finance?
- Patrick Cleary and Brandon Koepke — SEC Cybersecurity Requirements for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs)
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.