Well, it’s my birthday today, so I’m getting older, but I’m in high spirits because younger people are so excited to learn new things.
Over the past week, a few younger blog readers (and even some old pros) have asked about where to find simple, self-contained, introductory finance courses…it just so happens we built one of these a few years ago.
We have an 8-part introduction to finance series, complete with problems and solutions.
- Class 1: Time value of money
- Class 2: Discounted cash flow
- Class 3: Bonds and interest rates
- Class 4: Stock valuation
- Class 5: Net present value
- Class 6: Capital investment decisions
- Class 7: Capital market history
- Class 8: Risk and return
Once the 8-part class is completed, we recommend you move on to a bit more advanced content at the following link:
Enjoy. And here’s to empowering investors through education!