Well, it’s my birthday today, so I’m getting older, but I’m in high spirits because younger people are so excited to learn new things.
Over the past week, a few younger blog readers (and even some old pros) have asked about where to find simple, self-contained, introductory finance courses…it just so happens we built one of these a few years ago.
We have an 8-part introduction to finance series, complete with problems and solutions.
- Class 1: Time value of money
- Class 2: Discounted cash flow
- Class 3: Bonds and interest rates
- Class 4: Stock valuation
- Class 5: Net present value
- Class 6: Capital investment decisions
- Class 7: Capital market history
- Class 8: Risk and return
Once the 8-part class is completed, we recommend you move on to a bit more advanced content at the following link:
Enjoy. And here’s to empowering investors through education!
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.